Thrivos engages in custom consulting with financial services institutions and leaders on a variety of challenges and issues, ranging from the development of practice management programs, content and resources, to the training of teams on effective advisor coaching.
How It Works
- Pro-proposal summarizing key points and objectives and agreement to enter into discovery phase.
- Discovery phase to identify existing challenges, interview key stakeholders and further flesh out objectives and approach.
- Formal proposal of findings and statement of work including consulting objectives, summary of recommended approach, and timeline for service delivery.
- Our work begins!
Recent Client Engagements
At Thrivos, we take pride in our ability to make a difference for our clients. Some of the more recent opportunities in which we’ve been able to impact significant differences included these scenarios:
- Working with a $10 billion RIA around the development of a six-month advisor workshop program, designed to support advisors transitioning their transactional practices to wealth management enterprises.
- Engagement with a 4,000+ advisor broker-dealer to develop and implement a practice management department and resource center. As part of this engagement, we developed a library of workbooks and tools around five core practice management modules.
- Working with a regional agency on the development of a “train-the-trainer” program for field leadership agents, designed around delivering helpful practice management content to advisors.
- Engagement with an asset management firm to develop and implement a training program for the firm’s advisors and executives, designed to drive emotional intelligence and active listening skills.
- Working with an asset management company to develop value-add programs and a workshop series, including the development of custom content and the delivery to the company’s independent advisors.