We have two main segments of clients
Financial Advisors and their Teams
|Individual Advisory Team||Groups of Advisors||Institutions|
|Our Offerings||Practice Management Coaching Leadership Coaching Team Communication Coaching Team Synergy Coaching||Thrivos’ Presentations and Facilitated Programs Customized engagements ranging from custom content design to train-the-trainer programs|
|Commitment||Minimum of 6 months||Minimum of 12 months||Client Specific|
|Individual Advisory Team|
|Our Offerings||Practice Management Coaching Leadership Coaching Team Communication Coaching Team Synergy Coaching|
|Commitment||Minimum of 6 months|
|Groups of Advisors|
|Commitment||Minimum of 12 months|
|Our Offerings||Thrivos’ Presentations and Facilitated Programs Customized engagements ranging from custom content design to train-the-trainer programs|
Areas of Focus
Planning & Strategy
Leadership & Sales
Advisory Team in Growth ModeIndependent advisory team with ten team members and 500 million in AUM looking to continue to profitably grow enterprise. Solo founder or business principal is the primary rainmaker and is responsible for all business decisions. The team is seeking to partner with a consultant to help answer the following questions:
- How do we double the business in the next few years?
- Do we have the right people on the team and are they in the right roles? Are we understaffed or overstaffed? Are we getting enough leverage out of our associate advisors?
- How do we prioritize our strategic decisions and stay accountable to all our practice management initiatives?
How Thrivos Can Help:A Concierge Consulting Engagement will enable Thrivos to work with this team to answer the questions posed and manage communication and expectations between the founder and the team.
- The team will work on the following consulting objectives, set during the first session, over the course of year one:
- Drafting a strategic plan for next five years to double the business through organic growth and a merger with a smaller business
- Linking each individual’s role objectives with the business’ objectives and bottom line
- Consolidating two roles and shifting one of the service associates into an associate advisor role.
- Hiring a lead advisor.
- The engagement with be structured as follows:
- Bi-weekly sessions with the principal and firm’s Director of Operations followed by directive summaries and action items
- A virtual session with the entire team every six weeks
- DISC profiles of each team member with individual debriefs
- Interviewing of new team members and crafting of role objectives
Two Advisory Practices Merging to Gain Scale and EfficiencyTwo wealth management businesses affiliated with an insurance b/d, producing 1.1 million and 1.4 million in revenue looking to merge and form a multi-gen enterprise spanning three different markets. The principals are seeking a consultant to help them achieve the following objectives:
- How to manage the unique (and complex) challenges that exist when working within an insurance broker dealer
- How to structure business roles, compensation, and p&ls to support the new business model and position it for continued growth
- How to create a unified vision, mission and brand message
How Thrivos Can Help:Thrivos’ Concierge Consulting Plus Engagement is flexible and can be customized to address the needs of both the principals and teams as they navigate significant change.
- The two founders will enter into 24 virtual sessions with a consultant and will focus on:
- Setting expectations for the merger including creating a joint long-term vision and continuity plan
- Institutionalizing team roles and compensation and planning on the next strategic hire
- Creating a rebrand strategy to be implemented in both markets
- The engagement will be structured as follows:
- Bi-weekly sessions with the two principals followed by directive summaries and action items
- Separate sessions between the consultant, founders, attorneys and valuation company.
- Review of operating agreement and feedback
- DISC profiles of all parties with individual team debriefs
- Investment in video marketing service to assist teams in dissemination of messaging.
Team with Low Morale Struggling to Gain SynergyTwo principals preparing to break away from their broker dealer, along with their team, and join an RIA, are concerned about their practice’s low morale and poor culture. The practice has undergone a lot of change over the past several years including one broker-dealer move already. Founders are concerned that this move will hurt the team further; turnover is likely. They are seeking a consultant to help address the communication challenges on the team and unite the business before the transition takes place.
How Thrivos Can Help:Thrivos’ Team S.E.T.S. engagement was designed specifically for teams that need immediate troubleshooting.
- The team will enter into a Team S.E.T.S. engagement and will work on:
- Identifying the problems that exist in the organization: Is there a lack of vision? A lack of clarity around roles and goals? Poor culture? Personnel issues?
- Understanding what needs to shift in order for the problems to be solved, at both a personal and business level
- Finding solutions that address the challenges and drive four critical team characteristics: synergy, empathy, trust and self-awareness
- The engagement will be structured as follows:
- Several weeks of fact-finding including an anonymous survey of the team and individual interviews with team members
- A half-day in person session to debrief on results and prioritize results
Financial institutions focused on staying relevant and better serving advisors as they build successful business structures.Financial institution of 1000+ advisors or asset management firm with 20+ external sales force looking to develop a practice management perspective and white label a unique practice management program or toolset that will have industry impact. Thrivos’ Institutional Program Consulting services could include:
- A discovery period that could include an assessment of a firm’s current practice management offering, interviews with key stakeholders in various departments in the organization and in person brainstorming sessions to understand the firm’s strategic vision and goals.
- A creation period that could include the drafting and strategic design of content, materials, programs and tools
- Training and delivery sessions that could include the training of internal and external personnel on how to teach, facilitate, present and coach around practice management topics and material