Independent advisory team with ten team members and 500 million in AUM looking to continue to profitably grow enterprise. Solo founder or business principal is the primary rainmaker and is responsible for all business decisions. The team is seeking to partner with a consultant to help answer the following questions:
- How do we double the business in the next few years?
- Do we have the right people on the team and are they in the right roles? Are we understaffed or overstaffed? Are we getting enough leverage out of our associate advisors?
- How do we prioritize our strategic decisions and stay accountable to all our practice management initiatives?
A Concierge Consulting Engagement will enable Thrivos to work with this team to answer the questions posed and manage communication and expectations between the founder and the team.
The team will work on the following consulting objectives, set during the first session, over the course of year one:
- Drafting a strategic plan for next five years to double the business through organic growth and a merger with a smaller business
- Linking each individual’s role objectives with the business’ objectives and bottom line
- Consolidating two roles and shifting one of the service associates into an associate advisor role.
- Hiring a lead advisor.
The engagement with be structured as follows:
- Bi-weekly sessions with the principal and firm’s Director of Operations followed by directive summaries and action items
- A virtual session with the entire team every six weeks
- DISC profiles of each team member with individual debriefs
- Interviewing of new team members and crafting of role objectives