Two principals preparing to break away from their broker dealer, along with their team, and join an RIA, are concerned about their practice’s low morale and poor culture. The practice has undergone a lot of change over the past several years including one broker-dealer move already. Founders are concerned that this move will hurt the team further; turnover is likely. They are seeking a consultant to help address the communication challenges on the team and unite the business before the transition takes place.
ChallengeFounders are concerned that this move will hurt the team further; turnover is likely. They are seeking a consultant to help address the communication challenges on the team and unite the business before the transition takes place.
ServiceThrivos’ Team S.E.T.S. engagement was designed specifically for teams that need immediate troubleshooting. The team will enter into a Team S.E.T.S. engagement and will work on:
- Identifying the problems that exist in the organization: Is there a lack of vision? A lack of clarity around roles and goals? Poor culture? Personnel issues?
- Understanding what needs to shift in order for the problems to be solved, at both a personal and business level
- Finding solutions that address the challenges and drive four critical team characteristics: synergy, empathy, trust and self-awareness
SolutionThe engagement will be structured as follows:
- Several weeks of fact-finding including an anonymous survey of the team and individual interviews with team members
- A half-day in person session to debrief on results and prioritize results