A Note from Our Founder:
When I started Thrivos, I imagined a practice management firm that would change the industry:
- By encouraging advisors to think differently about their practices, clients and the industry.
- By rejecting some of the practice management “best practices” that have been taught for years.
- By challenging the industry’s view of what “success” looks like… and on that note, what a successful advisor or practice management coach looks like.
I am proud to partner with the following coaches and consultants to help drive the Thrivos mission. Our coaching partners are all independent business owners experienced in objectively consulting and coaching financial advisors.
Meet them below.
Business Coach and Founder at Ironworks Team Consulting
- A values driven, high producing advisor with a growth mindset and a proven track record of success.
- Someone who has a clear vision and values having a partner help them get there faster and more efficiently.
- Minimum of two team members.
Business Coach and Founder at Kluge Advisors, Inc.
- A financial advisor team or advisory organization looking for transformational coaching; can be a large or small organization.
Cynthia Spigel, JD, CFP
Business Coach and Founder at Spigel Strategies and Solutions
Specialties: Comprehensive engagements that touch on many areas of practice management, strategy and tactical implementation and execution, strong understanding of insurance broker-dealer landscape
Ideal Advisor Client:
- An advisor with a humble mindset and desire to be better
- Someone who appreciates having a strategic thinking partner
- Average revenue between 500k and 2mm with a team of 3-15
Services: One-on-one advisory team coaching spanning a minimum of 1 year and project-based consulting.
Leadership Coach, Motivational Speaker & Best Selling Author
Specialties: Individual leadership coaching, personal and life coaching, personal and career development
Ideal Advisor Client:
- Advisors and business owners looking to overcome personal and professional obstacles and hurdles
- Professionals feeling “stuck”
- Individuals looking to “work on themselves” and be better leaders, business owners, partners and friends
Services: One-on-one personal coaching sessions, Speaking engagements