We coach and consult on the following practice management topics.
You cannot focus on one, without addressing all the others.
Practice Management Coaching
For us, there is no one-size-fits-all process when it comes to coaching.
We often get asked, “What are your coaching engagements like?” The answer is simple:
It depends on what you need.
- We’ll engage in a discovery phase which could include 2-3 initial calls and the completion of our client questionnaire.
- We’ll send you a proposal that outlines the objectives we will focus on and how we will work with you and your team.
- Together we’ll help you decide if you need us to actually create and document systems and best practices for you or if you just need us to offer guidance.
- We’ll send a formal agreement and begin our sessions.
4 Types of Advisors Who Benefit Most from Our Help
- Advisors who are looking for support in optimizing their human capital, allowing them to gain a greater scale and capacity within their organization.
- Advisors who are looking for help in making critical strategic decisions about their businesses.
- Advisors who need help institutionalizing and implementing key processes.
- Advisors who are building or managing advisory businesses and feel they have “plateaued”.
What can you expect from a standard engagement?
- Document key systems, processes, and best practices
- Two calls a month for 12 months
- Optional in-person visit
FEE: $12,000 Minimum
We Tend to Hear the Following:
“I am not sure if I am building the right way or what my next big move should be.“ Should I buy a book of business? Should I add talent to the team? Should I leave my firm?
“I need help optimizing the talent on my team.” I wish I had clear development pathways for each person and could have a better gauge on whether team members are being productive.
“I keep reinventing the wheel with employee compensation.” I want to standardize this and also need someone to help me think about equity compensation options.
“I am partnering with an advisor or merging with another firm.“ I need help thinking through how to approach this next phase.
“We know that what got us here won’t get us there.“ We’re just not sure what our practice management initiative should be and how to prioritize them.
It’s time to stop wondering what your firm could be like.
Schedule your initial consultation and get your firm to where you want it to be.