Not all teams need practice management consulting. Some advisors know the best practices they need to implement, understand what’s changing in the industry… but still struggle to change. Our coaching engagements can help founders and key team members:
- Discover or rediscover their “why”
- Get “unstuck”
- Evolve as a thinker and leader, and experience personal growth
- Redefine fulfillment
What does it include?
- 12 or 18 sessions with personal business coach
- Setting of personal and business goals
- Creating a pathway to overcoming of obstacles and roadblocks with 1-on-1 accountability
Who is this right for?
- Leaders transitioning into a new position
- Leaders who have found themselves at a career crossroad
- Leaders looking to reconnect with their “WHY”
- Key team members who feel disengaged
- Key team members who are on a critical development pathway (i.e. on a path to partnership)
- Key team members who are in a transitionary role
Fees & Timing
Fee Range: $3,600 to $5,000
Time Commitment: Minimum of 6 months
Meet Our Leadership Coach
Katie is a professional speaker, life coach, and bestselling author, living in Brooklyn.
People often say, “I feel like I’ve been run over by a truck.” Katie actually was.
On a sunny morning bike ride in Brooklyn, 24-year-old Katie McKenna was forever changed when she was run over by an 18-wheeler. Being crushed under a massive semi wasn’t something Katie should have survived. After 10 hours of emergency surgery, she woke to find herself in a body and a life that would never be the same.
What began as a journal entry on a borrowed laptop during her extended hospital stay, became the best-selling memoir, How to Get Run Over by a Truck.
Katie now travels the country, speaking to a vast array of audiences on how to overcome seemingly insurmountable obstacles with resilience, hope, humor, and gratitude. As a professional coach, Katie has made it her mission to use her life experience, insights and passion to inspire and support others. Through one-on-one coaching, she gives clients the tools to tap into your grit, personal courage and joy to overcome challenges big and small.
Her story inspires others to see how kindness can change the course of a person’s life, to delight in the beauty of the every day, and to see the strength that lives within themselves.