Two wealth management businesses affiliated with an insurance b/d, producing 1.1 million and 1.4 million in revenue looking to merge and form a multi-gen enterprise spanning three different markets.
The principals are seeking a consultant to help them achieve the following objectives:
- How to manage the unique (and complex) challenges that exist when working within an insurance broker dealer
- How to structure business roles, compensation, and p&ls to support the new business model and position it for continued growth
- How to create a unified vision, mission and brand message
Thrivos’ Concierge Consulting Plus Engagement is flexible and can be customized to address the needs of both the principals and teams as they navigate significant change.
The two founders will enter into 24 virtual sessions with a consultant and will focus on:
- Setting expectations for the merger including creating a joint long-term vision and continuity plan
- Institutionalizing team roles and compensation and planning on the next strategic hire
- Creating a rebrand strategy to be implemented in both markets
The engagement will be structured as follows:
- Bi-weekly sessions with the two principals followed by directive summaries and action items
- Separate sessions between the consultant, founders, attorneys and valuation company.
- Review of operating agreement and feedback
- DISC profiles of all parties with individual team debriefs
- Investment in video marketing service to assist teams in dissemination of messaging.